In case you ever need to re-sign or renew PP’s app certificate, here’s what you need to do:
Step 1. Put your device into non-jailbreak mode by restarting your device. Once the device is powered back on, DO NOT run PP app.
Step 2. Delete the PP app like you would delete any other app on iOS.
Step 3. Run the Pangu / PP Helper tool from your computer with the iOS device connected via USB. if you don’t have the tool, it can be downloaded from Here, (Full Jailbreak tutorial Here ) and click on icon as shown on image
Step 4. Once the app is loaded on device, head to Settings > General > Device Management and trust the certificate.
Step 5. Now simply re-jailbreak to put your device back into jailbreak mode.when the app opens Uncheck the box beside Install PP Assistant (as shown below) and
tap on the big circle in the center to rejailbreak. once jailbreak done, Head to Settings > General > Device Management on your iOS device to see what type of certificate you have.
you might want to see full instruction on :How To Check If You Have 7-Day Or 1-Year Certificate For iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak. Or check : Full Jailbreak guid for Semi-untethered / tethered Jailbreak IOS 9.2 & 9.3.3.
Jailbreak iOS 9.2 / 9.3.3 with Cydia Impactor Method 2:
1. Unzip the Cydia impactor file and run it.
2. Connect your iOS device to your computer and trust the computer on your iOS devic
3. Drag NvwaStone_1.0.ipa into Cydia impactor app.
4. Input you email address( it’s your apple id)
5. Input your apple ID password.
Click OK button to continue.
Cydia impactor will automatically prepare everything based on your inputs and sign the IPA file. If everything is OK, the IPA file should be installed in your iOS device correctly. If you get error notifications, you probably input incorrect Apple ID or password.
6. On your device, Tap Settings > General > Device Management. You then see a profile for the developer under your “apple ID” heading. Tap the profile to establish trust for this developer. (An Internet connection is required to verify the app developer’s certificate when establishing trust.)
7. On your device, find Pangu App and run it.
8. Click the “start” button to jailbreak your device.
9. After a short while, you will receive a notification on the Lock screen that looks like this (also you might see The Storage almost full notification. It is normal and ignore the message.):
Once the device has resprung, it should replace the old 7-day certificate of yours with a new enterprise certificate that should last you 1-year (April 2017). Head into Settings > General > Device Management on the device again and ensure that you trust the Chinese developer profile that has been just installed. now you should have fully functional Jailbroken device with 1 year Certificate.
You may also like to check: