1. When Steve Jobs accused Bill Gates of stealing from Apple, Gates said, “I think it’s more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it.”
2. When Apple began designating employee numbers, Steve Jobs was offended that Wozniak received #1 while he got #2. He believed he should be second to no one, so he took #0 instead.
3. Siri was supposed to be for Android and BlackBerry phones before Siri Inc. was bought by Apple back in April of 2010.
4. There’s a Bono in every iPhone. Look closely, and you’ll see that the Artists icon in your Music app is actually the silhouette of U2 singer Bono.
5. Apple’s iPhone consumes US$0.25 worth of electricity per year if it’s fully charged once a day
6. According to calculations by Bloomberg, Apple is worth more than every Russian stock combined. The difference between the two now stands at a gaping $121 billion
7. Samsung makes about 30% of the A8 chips that go into Apple’s iPhone 6
8. If you use iTunes, you have already agreed not to use Apple products to create nuclear weapons.
9. If you would have bought an iPhone in 1991, part by part, it would have cost you US$3.56 million.
10. Every Apple iPhone ad displays the time as 9:41 AM, the time Steve Jobs unveiled it in 2007.
11. Everything you say to Siri is sent to Apple, analyzed and stored.
12. You have a better chance of getting accepted to Harvard University than getting a job at the Apple Store.