1. To open Chrome’s built-in task manager: Press Shift + Esc. Extremely useful when Chrome freezes.
2. To drag multiple tabs to a new window: Press Ctrl + Click on tabs you want to move. Do the same to move multiple tabs to an existing window.
3. To scroll horizontally: Press Shift + Scroll.
1.To open Task Manager directly with one hand: Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc. You’re welcome.
2. To minimize every open windows except yours: Shake your active window. Do the same to maximize all windows. You sneaky Microsoft.
3. To capture the exact steps you take and document it nicely: Search psr (in start menu or in your pc) to open Problem Steps Recorder. Try it now and you’ll be amazed.
4. To delete one word at a time: Press Ctrl + Backspace
5. To open applications on the taskbar: Press Windows key + Sequence number of the application. Do the same to minimize/maximize it.
6. To paste text without formatting: Press Ctrl + Shift + V.
7. Open your Calculator and select View. Calculate your mortgage payment, fuel economy, vehicle lease payment, and more.
Leave a Reply