1. The original name of windows was Interface Manager.
2. The first microprocessor created by Intel was the 4004. It was designed for a calculator, and in that time nobody imagined where it would lead.
3. IBM 5120 from 1980 was the heaviest desktop computer ever made. It weighed about 105 pounds, not including the 130 pounds external floppy drive.
4. Genesis Device demonstration video in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan was the first entirely computer generated movie sequence in the history of cinema. That studio later become Pixar.
5. STEWARDESSES is the longest word that can be typed with only left hand
6. The term google was a play on the word “googol”, a mathematical term for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. The term was intended to represent a infinite amount of information on the web
7. On an average work day a typist’s finger travels approximately 12.6 miles.
8. While it took the radio 38 years, and the television a short 13 years, it took the World Wide Web only 4 years to reach 50 million users.
9. If Facebook was a country then with its one billion users, it would be the third most populous country in the World!
10. Inside the original Macintosh case you can find 47 signatures by each member of Apple‘s Macintosh division as of 1982.
11. Bill Gates has donated more money to charity than what the No. 8th person is worth on the Forbes rich list.
12. Billion emails are sent daily, 97% of which are spam.
13. Human eye is equivalent to a 576 Megapixel camera and has a nighttime ISO of 800.
14. Dell Inc. was originally called PCs Limited.